Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Animations for Today

Howdy!!!

Finally got started on some pages.
You can take a peek at my forum sets I've made over the past few yrs.
Top left side, above labels, you'll find that page :o)

I've got some ani's for you today.
I've loaded all these in one zip.
Download

Here's the previews:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love lil crabby LOL.
Enjoy!!

~~~
Like everyone else in the PSP world, I too, deserve credit for my ideas, creations and shares.
Regardless if you color and/or cull my animations
they are still to be credited to me,with your disclaimer that you have altered them.
Without MY finished product you would not have the animation you are coloring/culling for your tuts/use.

Please respect my TOU as I do yours.

♥Lovey's TOU♥

Do not claim as your own.
Do not rip apart and claim as your own.
Do not copy.
For Tut writers:
You may use them in tutorials but please keep credit layer attached and give proper credit.
You may cull/color the animation,but please give proper credit and disclaimer that you have altered it.
Thank you!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Carla said...

just great, thanks for sharing I love the animations you made
xxx Carla

Cat said...

Awesome Animations!! I love the little crabby too. lol :) Thank you so much for sharing.

donna said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful animations and talent with us.
Your animations are amazing!
xxoo donnah

donna said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful animations and talent with us.
Your animations are amazing!
xxoo donnah

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! :)

♥ Click for my profile ♥


loves2pspxox@aol.com

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

♥Grab My Blinkie♥

Photobucket

♥Places I Love♥